Upon signing up for the Virtual Race, you will have a personal Runner’s Page at www.sunpiology.com. You can input your records in this page.
Step 1. You can track and record your runs via:
- Smartphone pedometer or with running apps like Strava ( check out https://www.runnersworld.com/gear/a20865699/best-running-apps/ and visit gowell.com.ph for wellness inspiration)
- Smart watch or activity tracker
Step 2. Input your run records:
Your run record must have (1) distance and (2) date & time of your run. Check the photos /screenshots before submissions.
You can input via:
Link running apps to your Runner’s Page at www.sunpiology.com
Screenshot and upload your runs from your running app, smartphone, or smart watch.
If you cannot input or upload proof of your runs, do the following:
- Refresh your browser
- Use a different browser other than the current browser that you are using
- Check your internet connection
- Use desk stop instead of a mobile device
- Upload your runs one at a time.
- Still not uploading? Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Cannot upload run record.
If your run record is rejected:
- If you linked your running apps to your page, check if it is synced properly.
- If you uploaded a screenshot, check if you have both the distance as well as date & time of the run
- Still not uploading? Please send a message to email@example.com with Subject: Run record rejected.
Step 3. When you finish your distance, wait for the Sunpiology team to validate.