SUN LIFE RESOLUTION RUN 2020
The 2020 Sun Life Resolution Run will be held at 3PM on NOV. 21, 2020 (SATURDAY) and the venue will be at McKinley West, Taguig City as long as no new health and safety hazards occur before the event.
The team moved the Run to a much later date to allow more time for things to return to normal, given that viral outbreaks like COVID-19 took more than three months to contain. Since this is a partnership with Star Magic, we also considered the artists’ availability.
(Note: This is applicable for paid and registered runners only.)
A. VIRTUAL RUN
You can convert your road race to a Virtual Run slot. Kindly wait for the sign-up link that will be sent to your registered e-mail. Registration will be from April 1 to 15, 2020, followed by the Run period starting April 16, 2020 until May 31, 2020 only. Please note that you need to finish your original distance to receive a finisher’s kit, including the 12.5k finisher’s shirt.
Runners who opted for the VR conversion must present their Resolution Run race bib to claim their finishers’ entitlement. No race bib, no registration, no finishers’ entitlement.
This option cannot be availed by those who received a complimentary race kit via sponsorships or promos.
This option is open only for PAYING Runners who can return the complete race kit: unused singlets, together with an intact race bib without any markings or damage. For details, refer to #4.
Kindly take note that those who received a complimentary race kit via sponsorships or promos are not eligible for a refund.
C. PASS ON
You can pass on or sell your race bib to a friend or family member. Just email to firstname.lastname@example.org the race bib #, a Registration Form accomplished by the new owner, an Authorization Letter, and a Signed Waiver. You may download these Forms at www.sunpiology.com.
Generosity is at the heart of the Resolution Run. If you are unavailable on the new date, your registration fee will still be donated to our partner organizations and supported causes. You can also give away your race bib/kit. Please refer to the previous letter.
Refunds will only be accepted from paying runners at our official refund sites (see below). If you are an employee of Sun Life (SLOCPI, ASCP, or SLGFI), please see #10. If you received a complimentary kit from sponsorship deals or a third-party promo, please see #11.
Our refund schedule and locations are:
- Feb 21-29, 2020 from 12 nn to 6 pm only at MetroAd office at Unit 201 CRM Bldg. Kamias Road, Quezon City
- March 2-6, 2020 from 12 nn to 6pm at Sun Life Client Centre at GF Sun Life Centre, 5th Avenue cor. Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Note: All refunds will be entertained during the above-mentioned dates only. Runners who do not avail of the refund on those dates will be counted as registered runners for the November 21, 2020 event.
IF YOU PAID ONLINE via CREDIT CARD / PAYPAL
- Step 1: Kindly return the complete race kit to any of our two official refund sites. You may do so in person or via courier at your own expense.
- Step 2: Only upon receipt of the kit will we facilitate credit card reversal.
- Step 3: You will be informed via email once the reversal has been posted.
IF YOU PAID ONLINE via CASH
- Step 1: If you paid with Cash, kindly return the complete race kit to our two official refund sites. You may do so in person or via courier at your own expense.
- Step 2: Upon receipt of the kit, refund can be given immediately to participants who return the items in person. If thru a representative, he/she needs to show an Authorization Letter (available at www.sunpiology.com) on your behalf. Otherwise, refund will be via bank deposit and you will be informed via email once posted.
IF YOU REGISTERED IN-STORE
- Step 1: Kindly return the complete race kit to our two official refund sites. You may do so in person or via courier at your own expense.
- Step 2: Upon receipt of the kit, refund can be given immediately to participants who return the items in person. If thru a representative, he/she needs to show an Authorization Letter (available at www.sunpiology.com) on your behalf. Otherwise, refund will be via bank deposit and will be informed via email once posted.
No, for sanitary and safety reasons.
No, for sanitary and safety reasons.
No, for sanitary and safety reasons.
If you sell your race kit to a New Runner without proper documentation (see #3C in FAQs), kindly remind him/her that:
A. New Runner will not be covered by personal accident insurance since it will remain under the original owner’s name (yours)
B. New Runner will not be recognized as a race distance winner
C. New Runner will not be eligible to claim any raffle prize
Just email to email@example.com with Subject: Registration of New Runner (Bib No) (Surname). Attach your accomplished Registration Form and Signed Waiver. You may download these Forms at www.sunpiology.com.
Kindly send your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate your refund. No race kit required. If you wish to convert to VR, please email email@example.com to signify your intent and schedule pick up.
Return your complete race kit with new and unused singlets, intact race bib without any markings, or damage, along with the original envelope – on March 6, 2020 (Friday) at the 14F Plaza, Sun Life Centre, BGC, Taguig City, from 2:00pm to 7:00pm.
No. Since your race kit was given as a privilege, you are ineligible for a refund.
You are also disqualified from converting your road race to a Virtual Run slot.
Aside from the Race Village, raffle prizes, and Post-Run Show, the Runners who will attend the November 21 road race will be entitled to a discount for the 2021 Sun Life Resolution Run.
Since our 2020 Resolution Run was sold out, we will inform you by September if there will be new slots from those who will refund.
Except for the routes, our Resolution Run will still feature exciting games, a ton of raffle prizes, and a great Post-Run Show.
Our gates open by 1pm and our Post-Run Show usually finishes before 9pm.
Our gun start times are: 4:00pm for 500m; 5:10pm for 12.5km; 5:20pm for 5km; and 5:30pm for 3km.
Of course! Since 2014, Sunpiology and Star Magic have been working together for these advocacies.
We will be donating our proceeds to Hebreo Foundation, Institute for Studies on Diabetes Foundation Inc. (ISDFI), Noordhoff Craniofacial Foundation, and Star Magic Scholars. Our beneficiaries span the causes of Diabetes Prevention, Education, and Wellness.
ABOUT THE VIRTUAL RUN
Yes, so long as you are a paying runner. If you received a complimentary race kit from a sponsorship or promo, you are ineligible for this option.
You may register for the Sun Life Virtual Run starting April 1 to 15, 2020, after which the run will happen from April 16, 2020 to May 31, 2020.
Kindly wait for the link that we will send to your registered e-mail.
If you purchased your kit from another runner, make sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Registration of New Runner (Bib No.) (Surname) – convert to VR. Attach your accomplished Registration Form and Signed Waiver. You may download these Forms at www.sunpiology.com.
No. You can finish the race distance you committed in our original road run. However, a Virtual Run gives you more time and freedom for longer runs. We do encourage you to go the distance!